Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Choices of Art's Rolls Royces

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
My wife and I drove down to Art's yesterday for a visit. Here's a pic of some of the styles and colors you can get from Art. Try not to drool on your Keyboards.

IMG_20060616_0001_1.jpg

IMG_20060616_0001_2.jpg

fedoralover

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Oh wow!! I'll take that one, and that one, and that one!;)
Those are some beautiful lids there, and I can think of some great outfits to go with each one.:eusa_clap
Great work you have there Art!

Cheers!

Dan

Johnnysan

One Too Many
Add Claudette Colbert at 30, an endless buffet of meat, cheese, bread, grapes and wine and there, my friends, is Johnny's idea of what Heaven would look like.... :)

Barry

Practically Family
SHARPETOYS said:
In pure beaver felt $275.00.

http://www.vintagesilhouettes.com/ Art Fawcett.:) :eusa_clap :)

I own two. I have the Cheyenne and a blue fedora - similar to one of the hats in the picture. The hats are outstanding and Art is a pleasure to work with.

Art doesn't know it yet but I might just ask him to reconstruct a very special fedora that is part of my small collection of hats. I spent many a night anguishing over this hat. :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Barry

shoeshineboy

Practically Family
this is Art monthly calendar...there is one for everyday of the month in that case and a few extras for special holidays...

Art, over at the shaving forums that have a deal where all the members put in something that they may not be using at this time...

guys doesn't that sound like a great idea ???

Art you first....send it to me !!!!

Barry, you should have seen what Art did to one of my old black Stetson short brim hats...he turned it into a brand new one...I am sure he can turn your special fedora into the best hat it can possibly be...

mark the shoeshine boy

WEEGEE

Practically Family
Why stop at one for every day of the week

I figure 30 will do...they will each get worn 12 times a year. lol

Great work Art...hope to visit soon.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
lol lol lol

thanks folks, and thank you Fedoralover...the check is in the mail.:rolleyes:

So many questions..OK..geisha.I promise to start working on the website, you guys have had me hopping ( AND I'm ALWAYS behind). Nope, the blue hat on the 4th rack isn't a homburg but I'm playing with some combo's and trying to complete my homburg flange selection so hopefully by the end of the year I can confidently say I can do every size. Sorry I haven't posted alot of the designs on the Lounge guys but both time constraints and the idea that I don't want to commercialize the Lounge prevent me from doing so. In fact, this is the first photo of most of the designs all together. these are my prototypes and i am adding to them often.
Feforalover...mind if i capture this pic?

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
Capture the pics?

Why sure Art------providing that my new Midnight Blue fedora gets moved up the priority list.

ha ha, just kiddin. If you can get a better save on them I can just e-mail them to you.

fedoralover

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally