Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chocolate: A very important poll!

What is your favorite version of chocolate?

• White

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Milk

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Dark

• I really jsut don't like chocolate very much.

• Total voters

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I love chocolate! I used to be a milk chocolate fan when I was younger but now I love dark chocolate, the darker the better. What do YOU think?

(ps - oh jeez, sorry for the typo in the poll)

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
When I eat chocolate, I like dark. If I'm craving some, I'll eat the Hershey's crap, I'm not picky - but for the most part, I can really take or leave chocolate.

Caledonia

Practically Family
Dark here too, although I'm not a big consumer. Best is Green & Blacks dark or their milk which has a really high cocoa content and is like no milk chocolate you've ever tasted. Think I'll just go do a bit of consuming after all.

Naama

Practically Family
I don't know, I like dark and I like milk chocolate as well, but I really don't like white chocolate *yuk* way too sweet!

Naama

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I like milk chocolate...but keep a stack of dark chocolate in handy (helps with asthma attacks!)
Has the dark chocolate been more of an aquired taste? Or have you guys always liked it. To me, it's not bad, but kind of strong on the cocoa taste.

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
mysterygal said:
Has the dark chocolate been more of an aquired taste? Or have you guys always liked it. To me, it's not bad, but kind of strong on the cocoa taste.

...and that, Mysterygal, is what chocolate is all about.
The rest isn't chocolate at all, just 'chocolate' flavoured confection.

Yum, I'm a dark/bitter one too but small quantities.

B
T

Pilgrim

One Too Many
I have a slight preference for dark, but I like it all EXCEPT white. No flavor there at all. And I don't care if it's Hershey's or whatever brand - it's all cool with me.

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
Yeah, I have to go with the dark crowd as well. Anymore I just don't have a liking for the sweeter things- white being the worst in my opinion. I seem to have swayed that way in just about everything from wine to tea, snacks and candy. I think I just had too much of it as a kid! lol

Atomic Glee

Practically Family
While I do like dark quite a bit, my favorite will always be the Cadbury Dairy Milk bar - preferably the British version. Sooooooooo creamy!

matei

One Too Many
I was actually allergic to Hershey's when I was a kid... bad stuff.

I like the dark stuff, with a high cocoa content, and no added sugar (or very little). With some chili mixed in, it is divine!

There is a chain here called Montezuma's that sell all sorts of hoity-toity gourmet chocolate - very good stuff indeed!

SWTroopers

Familiar Face
Dark chocolate for me. But I'll eat any chocolate - I have a serious weakness for it. Just recently, I was in a Russell Stover plant all day for my work and it was VERY difficult not to nibble on all the goodies laying around! I could've gotten away with it, but it would've been in poor taste so I behaved myself [angel]

And Mystery Gal, I loved dark since I was a kid. When someone would but out those mini Hershey sampler bags, nobody would eat the dark, which made me happy.

Marc

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
I think I just probably need to find a better brand of dark chocolate then..the stuff I had..and have is really mediocre [huh] What's the 'good stuff' to look for?

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Holy Crap

Im shocked at how many folks love dark chocolate! (me included) :eek:

Awesomesause! Its sooooo good with a raspberry glaze or fresh raspberries too :D

LD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Scuffy said:
Yeah, I have to go with the dark crowd as well. Anymore I just don't have a liking for the sweeter things- white being the worst in my opinion. lol

White chocolate give me a head ache. Prolly by body saying "Where is the f*&#! cocoa!? I hate you Im gonna make you suffer!"

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21