Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Celebrities jackets

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Brad Pitt has huge lips. It's very unsettling.

Also unsettling how these guys have aged. Leo refusing to go out with anybody over 25, Brad increasingly looking like his own comic-book version, and don’t get me started on Jack Sparrow…

George Clooney seems to be the odd one out in terms of aligning age and maturity. But then again he was still a construction worker at the time this photo has been shot. Guess, such real life experience humbles a bit…

MickeyPunch

Familiar Face
Also unsettling how these guys have aged. Leo refusing to go out with anybody over 25, Brad increasingly looking like his own comic-book version, and don’t get me started on Jack Sparrow…

George Clooney seems to be the odd one out in terms of aligning age and maturity. But then again he was still a construction worker at the time this photo has been shot. Guess, such real life experience humbles a bit…

I wish I look a bit like comic-book version of Brad Pitt when I’m 60, zero chance of it happening though.

And he literally dressed as a yellow chicken to promote a local fast food chain before making it big, it’s not like he was drowning in money since he was born.

Yeah he’s probably had some plastic surgery done, but so has Clooney (hair at least). I guess Clooney doesn’t dye his hair and that’s about it?

GettyImages-1535292438.jpg

DiCaprio is getting creepy and looking more and more like Jack Nicholson, and Depp has always been kind of a weirdo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve