Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cashmere Bouquet?

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
I did the show "1940's Radio Hour" several years ago and that soap was one of the products mentioned in the script. Sal Hepatica laxative too! lol

crwritt

One Too Many
Lizzie, is there a BigLots store near you? One just opened here in Portland,Me and today I saw Cashmere Bouquet on the shelves, 99 cents a cake. Of course I thought of you.

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
I love this soap!! I get it at the 99 cent store.. and its amazing!! I couldnt believe that they sold that there.. and i am actually sending my aunt a giant box of the soap cause she loves it too!

LizzieMaine

Bartender
crwritt said:
Lizzie, is there a BigLots store near you? One just opened here in Portland,Me and today I saw Cashmere Bouquet on the shelves, 99 cents a cake. Of course I thought of you.

Ah! There's Ocean State Job Lots in Belfast, which is about twenty minutes from here -- not the same chain, but one similar. I shall have to check!

crwritt

One Too Many
I always like the deals you can get in those stores. The closest Big Lots to me used to be in Windham, half an hour away. Now there's one right down the road, so its harder to restrain myself.
Ocean State Job Lots is one I haven't heard of. The "Ocean State" is New Jersey, isn't it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe