Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Captured on Ebay.

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
What do you think?

05_12.JPG

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
I saw it, I watched it, I know it's too small for you. (A size 38, yes?) A handsome suit that bears a strong resemblance to your own Ralph Laurens.

Which begs the question: why on earth did you buy this one? Are you going to have it reproduced in your size?

Briscoeteque

One of the Regulars
At least it got a good home! I was watching that all week hoping that it would slip under the radar, but I knew something that nice wouldn't. It's absolutely perfect. Congratulations!

Edit: I'd buy your line, as long as you procure some nice heavy fabric. The heavier the better!

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Marc Chevalier said:
It did get a good home, but I really want to see it worn on a body. Matt himself has said that suits look a lot better on a person than on a hanger.

I couldn't agree more. I can't really tell how your suits fit when they are clipped to mannequins. When are you going to put them on and really show them off?

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
How can I show off the suits that I've already sold, Matt? I don't have them anymore.

As for the suits that are still in my closet, you have seen me wear them at The Derby and at the Seaside Ball. Will I ever see you in this suit you've just bought?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21