Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cane's Custom on Ebay

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I almost wish it wasn't in my size. The temptation is great. For any prospective buyers, Tims hats are beautifully finished. I have 2 of my own and may bid on this unless you can remove the temptation from me by bidding it out of my range! I also have a hat made with a Winchester whiskey felt body and the color is very versatile and looks great.

I appreciate your good words on my work casechopper!
This will fit you as well as that recent hat you got from me.....in case temptation gets the best of you.

I almost wish it wasn't in my size. The temptation is great. For any prospective buyers, Tims hats are beautifully finished. I have 2 of my own and may bid on this unless you can remove the temptation from me by bidding it out of my range! I also have a hat made with a Winchester whiskey felt body and the color is very versatile and looks great.

mingoslim

Practically Family
As others have noted, I am glad that is not my size . . . Gorgeous.
Meanwhile, I am looking forward to my first custom from our friend Cane. Just ordered it a week ago, and am waiting with baited breath :)

Worf

I'll Lock Up
I normally wear a 7-3/4 Thank goodness. I just don't think it makes sense to buy clothes that are too small no matter how nice they look. But I think this hat looks beautiful.

Worf

RJR

The hat just arrived and is every bit a nice as it appears in the pics.I'm very pleased.I told Tim if it wasn't right at 100 degrees today,I'd have it on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe