Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Camptown Metro...

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
My Adventurer is a tad tight still...I really need a 7 5/8-61 for my next lid...I'll have to try on IndyCops and see if thats the magic size!

fatwoul

Practically Family
Well there you go then. You can try on indycops Metro and we can see pictures of how it looks on both of you. Then you can steal it, and indycop can buy the Bogie he wants. :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fatwoul said:
Well there you go then. You can try on indycops Metro and we can see pictures of how it looks on both of you. Then you can steal it, and indycop can buy the Bogie he wants. :D
boy somebody with a birthday coming should be behavin!:D :eusa_doh:

Colby Jack

Call Me a Cab
Dang Fats...You already have me swipin' IndyCops Camptown...just so he has a reason to get the Bogie...Hmmmmm....;)
Nawww..He's a fellow soldier...I can't do that...yet....
and I need friends in low places....:D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Dang Fats...You already have me swipin' IndyCops Camptown...just so he has a reason to get the Bogie...Hmmmmm....;)
Nawww..He's a fellow soldier...I can't do that...yet....
and I need friends in low places....:D
Fats ain't talkin much tonight. He's got a new toy! Hurry up and post it!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Colby Jack said:
Now IndyCop...if ya want me to swipe it...as a friend I'll see what I can do....lol :D ...But Fats needs to get posting!;)
He probably finally got the bash just right and then fell asleep! probably fell face down on the crown snoring away.;)

dostacos

Practically Family
Colby Jack said:
I believe IndyCop and I are the same size...7 5/8..though with some I can go 7 1/2...Great "large" minds think alike! :D :p
well I bet that was the Metro I was offered and should have taken.

so if anybody steals Indycops hat, let me know while he is dealing with you I can snag it:eek: :D

indycop

I'll Lock Up
dostacos said:
well I bet that was the Metro I was offered and should have taken.

so if anybody steals Indycops hat, let me know while he is dealing with you I can snag it:eek: :D
I'm gonna have to ask Ken to put an antitheft system in! Be on the lookout grey camptown license number 15!

T

Thumbs

Here's a shot of it on my head. Some may note that I changed the bash. I think it looks a little better on me now. Anybody else got their Camptowns, yet?
SP3.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Good looking lid there Thumbs!:eusa_clap It's hard to tell from the color of the picture, is that a Metro or a Fieldmaster?
I haven't seen mine yet, it should be here by Friday at the latest. :)

Cheers!

Dan

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Nice! the color is kind of hard to tell, the overall tint of the photo I think.
I got an email from ken today saying mine had been shipped! I don't know if that means it shipped Saturday or today. I hope it doesn't come today since I will be leaving for work soon! Plus I hope to be ordering a 1945 Falcon in just a couple of weeks!:D

fatwoul

Practically Family
DanielJones said:
...is that a Metro or a Fieldmaster?...

I think it's the Metro this thread started with. I don't think Thumbs ever mentioned also having a Fieldmaster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe