Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Borsalino web site.

riccardo

Practically Family
Hi to all,
today I've take a look to the Borso's web site.
It is in new version, some session are under construction, but now there is the nice Borsalino?s firmi story.
Take a look : www.borsalino.it

Many wishes.
Riccardo.

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Hi, Riccardo.

Thanks for letting us know!

The Italian portion of the site is working, but the English and Japanese are not yet working. Looks like they are still under construction.

Brad

riccardo

Practically Family
Uh!

Brad Bowers said:
Hi, Riccardo.

Thanks for letting us know!

The Italian portion of the site is working, but the English and Japanese are not yet working. Looks like they are still under construction.

Brad
Hi Brad,
I've told to lounge members that Borsalino has been for some mounth under construction, and I was hangry for it.
Today I'm very happy to see the new site...but I'm wrong.
May I apologize for Borsalino????
( I cant understand why the famous firm web site is under construction since one year...)

Best regards.
Riccardo.

Craig Robertson

One of the Regulars
It is odd that they can't get it together to put up a decent website. Whoever is doing theirs is Flash-happy...makes for a long design time and a slow load.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
No Choices

Should have a choice for flash or no flash. All I get is a blank orange page. Many sites say I need to have flash installed, but the flash download site says I have. Must be some settings I don't know about. I am an old "command line" junkie, still stuck in the days of HTML and asp.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe