Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Big Mac

BigHairyFinn

One of the Regulars
bruce wayne said:
being a bigger guy, i have to say that i have the attitude to pull off anything that i choose to wear, whether it is an indy leather jacket or a trench coat.

They can try me too...
fc1.jpg

"Hey bearded weirdo, your jackets 30 years out of fashion!" :p

Jacket Man

New in Town
I understand and agree with almost all of the responses. One thing I appreciate about The Fedora Lounge is that we can recognize 23 shades of brown leather.....tell you if the leather is lamb, steer, or Trigger, measure and fit our jackets to a millimeter, and have a deep knowledge of metallurgy (zippers and metal buttons). It's a science and a passion that we all appreciate, no matter how many Big Macs we decide to fit into the pockets of our jackets (file pockets, slash pockets, hidden pockets, zippered pockets, semi-circular pockets).

Ace Rimmer

One of the Regulars
Irony of ironies ... this morning my doc recommended that I get an MRI on both knees!

Guess my 20+ years of recreational running and hiking in mountainous regions with heavy packs have caught up with me.

Hopefully I won't be heading down the slide to Big Mac land. ;)

BellyTank

I'll Lock Up
[BLOAT]
scotrace said:
I spoke with my dear friend BellyTank here, and he was quite blunt (which I treasure in him). He told me fat lout that it wouldn't look right on me because I had a little piddle aged spread. I remember squirting!
[UNBLOAT]

Did not, Fatty.
Quit calling me dear.

FeltFan, you're so subtle.

Ace Rimmer, dangerous name.

B
T

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe