Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best steam iron?

rogueclimber

A-List Customer
Does anyone know what iron nick Fouquet uses?

I'm sorry I have to say my piece.

I live near Nick Fouquet's flagship store in Venice CA. I walked there a while back ready to buy a hat. After being buzzed in to the empty store I asked the guy "Hey, are you Nick?" he replied "No, I'm a designer." And then ignored me for the next hour as I tried on every sizing hat they had on the wall (2 feet behind the "designer") and every other hat in the place that might have been something I liked.

so I will never darken the door of Nick Fuckette again. Since that day I have gone on to purchase multiple custom hats from makers that care about their customers...

Last edited:

Pellie

One Too Many

I live near Nick Fouquet's flagship store in Venice CA. I walked there a while back ready to buy a hat. After being buzzed in to the empty store I asked the guy "Hey, are you Nick?" he replied "No, I'm a designer." And then ignored me for the next hour as I tried on every sizing hat they had on the wall (2 feet behind the "designer") and every other hat in the place that might have been something I liked.

so I will never darken the door of Nich Fuckette again. Since that day I have gone on to purchase multiple custom hats from makers that care about their customers...
Nick "Fuckette" :-D

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up

so I will never darken the door of Nick Fuckette again. Since that day I have gone on to purchase multiple custom hats from makers that care about their customers...
Careful…he’s liable to sue you for Defecation of F**kqueracter.
B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cossack