Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Autumnal Thoughts........

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Autumn is a season of changes. All those who hate changes (or are afraid of them) also dislike autumn. One must go with the program. :D

Was making fun of JP's oh-so-scary gif of the presence of evil autumn. Methinks he does not understand sarcasm in all it's awesomeness. lol

It was a dark, evil and stormy night... :p

snoopy-typing.jpg

:rofl:

My favorite author!

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I agree with James, autumn is the harbinger of WINTER which is cold. I've worked in the cold, I didn't like it. Fixing the electric horse trough heater in 35 degree F weather with it misting sideways, is UNPLEASANT. If it was just 50-60 degree F weather and red leaves it would be different...

Later

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
It was 16 degrees here when I left the house this morning. In Michigan, 14 must be like an Indian Summer. :p

I thought someone had left off a few "Lawn Statues" early today before the Sun was actually up....but I was wrong....it was a few squirrels. If they are not frozen solid, they must be not moving due to looking at the front door of our home.....little sad eyes just staring....you can tell they would love some hot chocolate and a biscuit. So... I just could not stand it any more...shot gun! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

I thought someone had left off a few "Lawn Statues" early today before the Sun was actually up....but I was wrong....it was a few squirrels. If they are not frozen solid, they must be not moving due to looking at the front door of our home.....little sad eyes just staring....you can tell they would love some hot chocolate and a biscuit. So... I just could not stand it any more...shot gun! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

They taste great in Brunswick Stew! :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld