Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Dollar weak again...

Took the plunge yesterday, when I realized my agonizing over a couple basis points was niggling over about $3.00. Purchased the Akubra Fedora in Burnt Oak. Three month wait. Sam was very helpful and answered my questions promptly.

He really is a Men(s)ch(e)!

I am going to order an Akubra CD today from EA. Can't believe the pricing is so low. In Vancouver an Akubra Sydney or Adventurer is $300 Can $. I just bought a Sydney on sale for $200 and thought I had scored a great deal. The CD from EA will set me back about $140 with shipping and they have it in stock. I like to deal locally but at this price difference I will be buying future Akubras from EA. Thank you Fedora Lounge posters for the heads up.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
took the plunge yesterday, when i realized my agonizing over a couple basis points was niggling over about $3.00. Purchased the akubra fedora in burnt oak. Three month wait. Sam was very helpful and answered my questions promptly.

He really is a men(s)ch(e)!

lol. Yid lid!

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
My CEO showed up yesterday, less than two weeks after I ordered it. I'm really thinking about getting another in brown, it's almost as nice as a Fed IV.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe