Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUCTION #52: Adam - Executive - Size 7 3/8 - Long Oval - C0000228909 SOLD

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
END DATE: Thursday, July 3, at 9:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -4) according to Lounge Server.

AUCTION #52: Adam - Executive - Size 7 3/8 - Long Oval - C0000228909

HAT BARCODE: C0000228909
BRAND: Adam
STYLE: Executive
SIZE: 7 3/8 – Long Oval
CONDITION: Mint – Minor ring on top of crown was caused by improper storage. I don’t believe the ring is permanent.
MOTH NIBBLES?: No
BRIM WIDTH: 2 1/2"

NOTE: This hat is Adam’s version of the Stetsonian sold in Auction #46.

C0000228909_1.jpg

C0000228909_2.jpg

C0000228909_4.jpg

johnnyphi

Sponsoring Affiliate
This is why I post opening bids...

I was posting from my parents house last night and didn't have time to post an opening bid on a couple hats. Magus' starting bid is why I post opening bids on the hats.

The current price is still much lower than what this hat is worth, but I'll use this as an experiment to see how things go without posting an opening bid.

Current bid of $90 is valid.

(I'll be interested to see if Magus was serious about buying this hat.)

Magus said:
5$ is the appropriate increment I belive...so...what the heck...I'll double that!

Make it 10!;)

Magus

Practically Family
johnnyphi said:
I was posting from my parents house last night and didn't have time to post an opening bid on a couple hats. Magus' starting bid is why I post opening bids on the hats.

The current price is still much lower than what this hat is worth, but I'll use this as an experiment to see how things go without posting an opening bid.

Current bid of $90 is valid.

(I'll be interested to see if Magus was serious about buying this hat.)

FYI there Johnny... I was jokin ;)

Simply because you have been so dilligent about giveing us a starting point. To answer your question...No, I am not actually interested. But hey...I got the ball rollin didn't I? lol

mingoslim

Practically Family
I'm serious . . .

$90 would be a steal of a deal . . . but it is a legitimate bid . . .;)
And I have a couple of JohnnyPhi hats . . . they are worth the money, beleive me!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe