Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

At the Dog Track... The Whippets

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
whip2tl9.png

whipsf2.png

Whippet, bluish grey:D

GWD

One Too Many
My Trio -O- Whippets

Geez, I didn't know this thread existed!

Light Gray

web.jpg

Dark Brown

web.jpg

Med Brown

web.jpg

I didn't know about a GREEN ONE or the BLUE ONE....sigh...the obsession continues! :rage:

GWD

One Too Many
handlebar bart said:
I noticed that too once I posted the pics, but it not narrow brimmed. The pic is sure decieving though

It's a beautiful hat! After looking at yours I'm thinking my Gray is really faded.

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
GWD said:
It's a beautiful hat! After looking at yours I'm thinking my Gray is really faded.

Thanks GWD. I really like this one. The felt is great and the contrasts with the ribbons just isn't seen with the new hats. Too bad. It would be nice to see some of these neat felt shades in current production hats. The 'whippet' colors would be popular among younger people, I would imagine. As opposed to the kind of bland color choices these days.[huh]

HatDoc

One of the Regulars
GWD said:
Geez, I didn't know this thread existed!

I didn't know about a GREEN ONE or the BLUE ONE....sigh...the obsession continues! :rage:

GWD,

Do you need a 1/8 or 1/4 in these? My Open Road 1/8 is a bit small.

Thanks,

Randy

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Handlebar Bart -- Way to kick this thread back into high gear! :eusa_clap

I think the Stetson blue/gray color is absolutely gorgeous, and it's great to see that in your Whippet. Beautiful!

GWD -- I love how you have dived into all of this with wild abandon. Nicely done! Those three Whippets are beautiful! :eusa_clap

Here's to all of the other Whippets posted today! Well done!

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld