Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Art Fawcett VS Hall of Fame

RBH

Bartender
Here are a few shots of my new Art Fawcett milan that arrived today.
Its a great hat and Art did a super job!
Art knows how I feel about a thin ribbon and he did a super job of putting a great ribbon on this hat!!!
I had seen a photo of FredH in a Fawcett milan and told Art I wanted one like it. When Art contacted me about what I wanted done ribbon wise I told him to do what he wanted.
Needless to say... he did a wonderful job.
:eusa_clap Thank you Art!!!! :eusa_clap
art007.jpg

art013.jpg

art009h.jpg

art012.jpg

art008.jpg

art011.jpg

I never thought about this... till my hat got here today. Its so cool!!!

art010.jpg

CRH

Call Me a Cab
tonyb said:
I'm intrigued by that little green "tail" on that back bow. Real cool, and unique, detail.

It's actually really long. Robert just ties the end to the door knob when he leaves so he can find his way home at night. :rolleyes:

:eusa_doh:

:p

:D

That bow treatment is pretty cool!

Preacher Man

A-List Customer
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Great looking hat RBH and looks good on you! I don't have an Art custom yet, but it's on my list of things to do; up toward the top. Tell me, I notice in this pic and in your avatar what seems to be a downward slope in your brims on the sides of your hats. Do you shape them that way or are my old eyes playing tricks on me? If you shape them that way, what do you use, steam? Water? Whichever it is, I like it!

Enjoy it
Preacher Man

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe