Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

anyone willing to part with a Pea Coat?

anonomouse

New in Town
I've been trying to hunt down a WWII pea coat in size 36 or a pre 1970's peacoat in size 34. The asking prices on Ebay are nuts for both of these. Anyone interested in paring with theirs? Comon guys I know you have like 5 in your closet!

Peacoat

Bartender
Is there a particular reason you want a pre 1970 coat? The design, cut and material remained the same from post war until 1980. So, a peacoat issued in the 1970s would be the same as one issued in the 1960s.

I have several peacoats in a size 34. Don't remember the exact years, but a couple are probably from the 70s. Also don't remember if they are regular or short, but I can easily find out.

anonomouse

New in Town
well so long as they are made of that great heavy material as my 1960's coat no issues. If you could take a look at you 34s to see if they are regulars and in good condition I would be very interested.

Peacoat

Bartender
I have four 34s; three of which are from the late 50s to mid 60s. I believe two of those are regulars. All of my peacoats are in good shape. I have never sold a peacoat, but I guess I could make an exception, maybe.

I tried to send you a PM to get this private discussion off the board, but you don't have enough posts to allow that feature to work. Send an email to ______________

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82