Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone recall this scene in a movie(Western)?

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
This isn't exactly Golden Era, but this is the best place I know to ask. . .
I can't remember what movie it was from, but it's probably a Western. I recall it as Clint Eastwood, but I could be wrong about that.

The scene is of a gunfighter backing his opponent down an alley way, pulling gun, after gun, after gun, dry firing them all through every last chamber, having just spent all of his rounds in the prior gunfight in which they were both engaged. Seems like he finally reaches the last possible chamber of his last gun, it finally fires, killing his opponent.

Ring any bells? Just got this scene on my mind and can't recall where it's from.

Mossyrock

One of the Regulars
Matt Crunk said:
This isn't exactly Golden Era, but this is the best place I know to ask. . .
I can't remember what movie it was from, but it's probably a Western. I recall it as Clint Eastwood, but I could be wrong about that.

The scene is of a gunfighter backing his opponent down an alley way, pulling gun, after gun, after gun, dry firing them all through every last chamber, having just spent all of his rounds in the prior gunfight in which they were both engaged. Seems like he finally reaches the last possible chamber of his last gun, it finally fires, killing his opponent.

Ring any bells? Just got this scene on my mind and can't recall where it's from.

"The Outlaw Josey Wales"

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
yah that sounds like 'Josey Wales' ...he dry fires all his guns and they're all empty so the redleg pulls his cavalry sword and wales stabs him with it before he can bring it up...definitely watch it...great film...

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
Thanks a million. That had bugged me for two days.

I knew it wasn't in one of the Spaghetti Trilogies, or Pale Rider. For some reason Josey Wales had skipped my mind.

I was unclear of how the scene ended, but I knew he got him some way. Yeah, now I remember it vividly, the part about the sword.

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
lollol crunk...one of the best quotes from TOJW...

JW - "whenever i get to likin' someone they ain't around long..."

LW - "i noticed when you get to dislikin' someone they ain't around for long either..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe