Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone heard from Mark of Aero USA recently?

frussell

One Too Many
Yes, I did too, right before he mailed my jacket. He might not have any news for you at the present time. I heard nothing for months at a time, until he had something to tell me. Good luck to you. Frank

Jack Burton

One of the Regulars
I talked to him recently. Anytime he doesn't return my emails, I contact him through his ebay account and that does the trick. If it's something very important, I just call him. Though since I've ordered my jacket, I've only sent him a handful of emails and called him twice.

53Effie

A-List Customer
I just exchanged several emails with him last week. They are getting close on my order and we needed to confirm some details. Otherwise, I have not tried to contact him. As I understand it, he will notify me when it is ready to ship as he has done in the past. I am just standing by for that.

Brando11

A-List Customer
How long have you been waiting? I ordered a HB Deluxe with a few custom features back in Sept. Thought I'd see it around Christmas-

Glad I picked up your Schott a few months back, Butte. I wear it every day, and it sure has come in handy!

Brando: glad to hear you like it and are getting time in it!
You should have your Aero soon I'd imagine. It's never easy waiting on a jacket. I just bought an Aero HWM in steer two days ago and can't wait to get it. Of course, if it doesn't fit, it'll go on the block lol

smoz

One of the Regulars
Shouldn't be too long now, I placed an order in August and received it yesterday (I am in the UK and went direct to Aero). I changed my mind on which jacket I wanted, not sure if this meant that my order was delayed a little longer than the norm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe