Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Sonoma Cafe Racer Tumbled Brown FQHH

pawineguy

One Too Many
Antique brass hardware with ball and chain pulls, corduroy bottom lining. I may ride occasionally in this jacket, but it's mainly for winter casual wear, so a bit of room for layering a heavy sweater. The tumbled brown shows a lot of color variation, which is what I wanted. If you look at the back of the jacket, where a dark part of one panel meets the light part of another, I'm sure some would see it as a defect, and want a re-build. Luckily, that type of character is what I was looking for, so I'm pleased that it's that noticeable. What I'm hoping for is that when I break it in a bit, it will look more and more like patina, just accelerated.

IMG_4221.JPG
IMG_4235.JPG
IMG_4242.JPG
IMG_4253.jpg
IMG_4254.jpg

GregO

One of the Regulars
I never would have picked that lining when choosing jacket options, but it looks great. Looks like I need to reconsider my typically conservative choices. That really is a great combo.

pawineguy

One Too Many
I never would have picked that lining when choosing jacket options, but it looks great. Looks like I need to reconsider my typically conservative choices. That really is a great combo.

I'm typically more conservative also, but I thought I'd give it a whirl on this jacket, since it's not really seen much. I like how it turned out.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Two in one day? Ye gods! I don't think that's ever happened on the FL before. Congratulations on two beautiful jackets. By the way, ever ride up to the Water Gap? At this time of year I can't think of a nicer ride.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Two in one day? Ye gods! I don't think that's ever happened on the FL before. Congratulations on two beautiful jackets. By the way, ever ride up to the Water Gap? At this time of year I can't think of a nicer ride.

Thank you, and yes, a friend and I are going to head north up the river on either Sat or Sunday. The weather looks perfect and the roads up there will be full of bikes. In Eastern PA, this is THE time to ride, as you obviously know.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic and minimal duplication between this one and the Sheene. Congratulations with both. :thumb:

Roma

A-List Customer
Thank you, 27"
Did you measure the length or you ordered that length? My Cafe racer was 27" but when I measured it, it was 26.25" which look even better than 27" would have looked in my case, I suppose.
And what size and height you are?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe