Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero released new Premier Range 1920s Work Coat

Plumbline

One Too Many
Not sure they are Cliff ... a number of manufacturers are using Corozo buttons ( although perhaps they don't openly advertise the fact) . As well as horn, shell and various other materials use in original vintage jackets. Equally many manufacturers ( Himmel Bros, Bill Kelso and many more) are utilising button cinch straps and many of the features you define.

Last edited:

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
I really dig it. I must say though, for whatever reason, it looks totally different on the model than what I expected from the website photo. It's not a criticism at all, I just didn't think of the slim fit. It looks great, I just thought it might be a bit more substantial or heavy duty?...

Vespizzare

A-List Customer
I like buttons (along with two-way zippers on longer jackets) except I'm a little paranoid about the the thread failing somehow and then being stuck for some pricy redo. I scored a nice A1 on ebay; but every time I engage or disengage a button, I'm thinking "Don't rip it off."

Last edited:

Lancaster

Familiar Face
Not sure they are Cliff ... a number of manufacturers are using Corozo buttons ( although perhaps they don't openly advertise the fact) . As well as horn, shell and various other materials use in original vintage jackets. Equally many manufacturers ( Himmel Bros, Bill Kelso and many more) are utilising button cinch straps and many of the features you define.

Yes, indeed they are. A few of my own repro's from other makers have some of these features. I was commenting about how these were unique for Aero jackets.

I see I worded that poorly. Instead of "unique to Aero coats" I should've said "unique for Aero coats". Thank you for that.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82