Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero..one more time!

JoeNiblick

One of the Regulars
I agree with the others... Great fit! I'm not a huge fan of the lining, actually, but it certainly is unique!

dortiz

One of the Regulars
I will try to snap a picture of the back today.

The lining is unique but for a late 70s/80s old Punk Rocker it really makes the jacket that much better.

dortiz

One of the Regulars
"As long as it's the lining, and not your pants, made of that material, I'm in full support!"

That would make me a Chef : )

Pics as requested. Taken from the rear (thats what she said!)
DSCN0474.jpg

DSCN0475.jpg

Brando11

A-List Customer
GREAT looking jacket! I have a Halfbelt Deluxe Long in black horse due any day now. Hope it looks as good as yours!

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
I agree, I was so set that my next jacket was gonna be black,with that lining and bloodred silk in the arms. I figured out black isnt my best color tho, so I´m in the same spot.....i´ll eventually break :D

Navin323i

Practically Family
Yeah, I'm really digging the checkered lining (it has an automotive style theme to it that I like)... maybe I'll consider having Aero remove the black drill cloth lining on my Aero NYPD and replace with the checkered lining.

Is the checkered lining cotton drill cloth as well?

Edward

Bartender
I'm not sure if they'll offer it as an option: the Ace Cafe jackets are supposed to be a limited edition thing, and the chequered lining is a significant part of what makes those different than the "run of the mill" Aero line. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to ask, as I may well be wrong. :)

Navin323i

Practically Family
I'm not sure if they'll offer it as an option: the Ace Cafe jackets are supposed to be a limited edition thing, and the chequered lining is a significant part of what makes those different than the "run of the mill" Aero line. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to ask, as I may well be wrong. :)

Good points! It definitely wouldn't hurt to ask... thanks Edward! :)

Navin, I think you should get a new jacket with the lining and post pics :D we all win :D

Haha... good point, my friend. :D

GriffDeLaGriff

One Too Many
If the CafeRacer is too slim for you there are 2 other Ace jackets that can have the lining. The rocker looks more casual fitting and Im sure it can be made without zipsleeves and with a straight yolk so it will look less rock n´roll.

Navin323i

Practically Family
If the CafeRacer is too slim for you there are 2 other Ace jackets that can have the lining. The rocker looks more casual fitting and Im sure it can be made without zipsleeves and with a straight yolk so it will look less rock n´roll.

That's good to know. Actually I've lost about 10 pounds since my avatar pic (8 pounds of it over the course of 2 days due to severe food poisoning) so the cafe racer should fit. :D

I almost bought a used Veste de Rallye (I'm digging the longer length jackets in contrast to the shorter length NYPD that I have now) on the Aero site but someone sadly beat me to it after New Years day... new Aero jackets are getting more and more expensive. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe