Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

aero maxwell

Peacoat

Bartender
Get your jacket through Insurrection. Contact Wade or Carrie. They will answer your questions and send a fit jacket. It is the only way to go, and doesn't cost you above the cost of the jacket and perhaps shipping charges for the fit jacket. PC.

Jägernaut

Practically Family
Im about to pull the trigger on a maxwell myself. Will definately be going through thurston bros.

pawineguy

One Too Many
Plus Wade is 6' and 205 pounds, so you can look at a pic of him in a 42 Maxwell for a starting point, (see below) but the bottom line is you're going to try it on so even that guess work would be taken out of it.

$_57.jpg
$_58.jpg

pawineguy

One Too Many
You know...I don't notice a front drop on Wade's Maxwell as on Franch's example(in the Stuart/Maxwell thread)..or is it just the angle distorting things..??
HD

I think it is the angle to some extent. If you start at the intersection of his left front jeans pocket and the jacket, then draw a line straight across, there is a pretty good front drop. The right side is really impossible to see any. I think it really needs to be taken more straight on to see it better.

onstar

One of the Regulars
Get your jacket through Insurrection. Contact Wade or Carrie. They will answer your questions and send a fit jacket. It is the only way to go, and doesn't cost you above the cost of the jacket and perhaps shipping charges for the fit jacket. PC.

but theres no refund on it though. Thats the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld