Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero London Stockists

Panacheman

Familiar Face
Are you sir questioning the validity of my statements? Oh I get it this is that British thing you folks call winding someone up. Well played sir.

I can assure you the jackets in question were without a doubt Scottish made aeros in steer-hide and were of tip top quality. why they were so reasonably priced i did not bother to ask perhaps to my detriment. I will say that since then i have run into a few more aeros including ones in FQHH. Excellent jackets all and I have come to understand the infatuation that many loungers share for aero products. However as previously stated the aero bug hasn't bit me hard enough yet to overcome the sticker shock. that's not to say that an aero jacket built to my exact specifications may not be worth it, in the future when financially secure enough and of the mind to drop 1000 USD/700GBP on a jacket i doubt i would look to anyone but aero for such a project. The other thing I've come to realize about aero of Scotland is what wins them and keeps their customers is not wholly the quality of their workmanship but the desire of the people who work there to make sure every single customer walks away as happy as possible which is an admirable quality for any business.
But and this is a big but i am not of the mind at the moment to drop that much scratch on anything let alone a single item of clothing. for me its like seeing an Aston martin, Ferrari, Lamborghini, what have you on the street. I admire them, i excite at what they can do, I appreciate the attention to detail, quality, and passion with which they were built. But I have to be and I am satisfied with my mustang even if it is stabled back in Montana while i roam the wilds of London.
Someday maybe but not today and probably not tomorrow

Cheers pardner

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe