Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Leather Zip-Sleeve Highwayman in Badalassi Steerhide Size 42

Longship152

New in Town
Hello,
New member here, ‘though I have enjoyed reading posts on the Fedora Lounge for the past couple of years and have learned a lot about leathers and styles and different makers from more knowledgeable folks. Also, that my wife is incorrect in calling my fondness for leather jackets a fetish.
I have four Aero Leather jackets (had five but gave one to my daughter) and have decided to offer this one for sale since I wear it the least - in fact have only worn it perhaps half a dozen times since buying it in 2022. It is in nearly new condition, just a few very slight break in creases at the elbows. I’m sure many members know about the Badalassi Steerhide that Aero Leather uses. This jacket is in Tobacco; I think it’s a gorgeous rich color. The body lining is their soft, lightweight wool from Lochcarron in Auld Scotland plaid. Sleeves are lined with their silky smooth olive cotton sateen. I added an open inside pocket on the wearer’s left.
It is the zip-sleeve version of the Highwayman, with one notable customization; I had it made without the front yoke since I preferred a smooth front without seams. The zippers are the Universal ones in brass.
It is a standard Aero Leather size 42; sleeve length 26”, back length 27”, shoulder width 20”. I tried to get a pit to pit measurement - found it a little tricky to get the jacket to lay flat - but think it’s pretty close to 25”. I’ll attach a couple of pictures showing how I tried to get it.
Anyway, I have it listed on EBay for $875, but I think I’m going to cancel the listing because EBay charges what I think are exorbitant fees. FWIW, I checked a few days ago and this same jacket, at the current exchange rate is going for over $1400. Thanks for looking - happy to answer any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_9192.jpeg
    IMG_9192.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9196.jpeg
    IMG_9196.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9241.jpeg
    IMG_9241.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_9244.jpeg
    IMG_9244.jpeg