Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Grand Theft Sale

It does...it's a bummer but getting all that stock on-line and managing that proccess would be a full-time job...shame tho...was hoping to grab a bargain!

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thats a shame that its not online, a few thousand dollars on airfare from Australia to then spend another thousand or so on a new jackets isn't in the books at the moment :(

If anyone goes, can they take some pics for those of us that cant get there?

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
I hope they can be convinced to atleast release a shortlist of the jackets, just style, color and size for these of us who cannot make it there in August.

One thing I can already visualize is @Sloan1874 camped out there, selling lemonade to the guys queuing up for some deals...

Kids-Lemonade-Stand.jpg

dan_t

Practically Family
Some months ago now, Denny was on here and suggested that they would be considering all of their customers in this sale. Particularly with the knowledge that many of their loyal fans are from across the globe, not just in the UK.
I'd still hold out hope that he might again post here with a 'lounge special solution......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe