Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero cafe racer 42" Blk FQHH

Decided to let this one go. It's far too slim in the sleeve for me to wear comfortably and I'm too chicken shit to try and alter it. If you want sleeve dimensions please ask. Details can be found on eBay listing:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Aero-Leather-Jacket-Cafe-Racer-42-FQHH-/182023917672

As always open to offers and free ship to US members w/ PayPal invoice.
Jacket shows wear but is still in excellent condition and will "stand up" on command.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    979.9 KB · Views: 1,351
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 5,463

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I saw this on eBay and didn't put 2 and 2 together that it was yours.....you obviously know better but in the photos it doesn't look that tight, you don't think the sleeve will stretch a bit more? Seems a shame to sell and lose money over that.

Man I don't. I know it doesn't look that tight in the pics but when I bend my arms or moreover try to get it off it's just painful! Plus it's not a new jacket so I'll lose relatively little (hope!). I've just learned you win some you lose some and I'd rather have something I'll wear more.

For what it's worth, I doubt you'll find a jacket in such a heavy leather that's going to be all that comfortable. Not in your size. Maybe after a few years of wear, but these things take time. I know what you mean, though, as sometimes I cannot be bothered putting on my Vanson.

For what it's worth, I doubt you'll find a jacket in such a heavy leather that's going to be all that comfortable. Not in your size. Maybe after a few years of wear, but these things take time. I know what you mean, though, as sometimes I cannot be bothered putting on my Vanson.
It's not the weight. It's the squeeze. My bootlegger and model e feel like heaven. This is just too sausage casing for me. Plus side
Bye bye tight guy
Sold!

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Glad you got this sold Tony, I acatully have a very similar Aero 4-pocket Cafe Racer, (was my first Aero) from Insurrection. It's actually lined with wool tartan. It's kind of unique.

MRB1248

Familiar Face
I'm really leaning toward a maxwell. The buttons frighten me a bit, but I love the look of that jacket.
My Maxwell shipped last week so I will let you know when I get it as I tend to have the same issue with sleeves. The fit jacket seemed ok for me though. When I get it I can give you the dimensions if you want.

My Maxwell shipped last week so I will let you know when I get it as I tend to have the same issue with sleeves. The fit jacket seemed ok for me though. When I get it I can give you the dimensions if you want.
That would be fantastic and very, very much appreciated! I might be looking in the wrong places but can't find very many reviews on this model. Would love to see a current one so please do give a review when you get yours!

MRB1248

Familiar Face
That would be fantastic and very, very much appreciated! I might be looking in the wrong places but can't find very many reviews on this model. Would love to see a current one so please do give a review when you get yours!
I can say, I ordered one originally that didn't fit, it was way too big. Carrie at Thurston was nice enough to let me trade it in on a 42. But the 44 was incredible. The fit was looser than I anticipated, especially in the FQHH, and I could actually move my arms in it. So I am really looking forward to getting mine. I'm hoping for sometime next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe