Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Aero Bootlegger, 40" STF, Badalassi. $525

Faux59

Familiar Face
Located near Toronto. I travel to the Buffalo NY area monthly and will ship it from NY on or before November 11. $525 USD shipped PayPal F&F, . +3% if you use PayPal G&S. We don't have all the cash apps the US has. PayPal or e-transfer only.

I bought this new in May 2024 and it's seen very little wear. If I had to guess maybe 10 hours. The reason I'm selling is Badalassi (as beautiful as it is) is too creaky of a leather for me and the sleeves are slightly too short.

There is a small dark spot on the front panel (you can see it below the tape measure) that was there when I received the jacket.

The last imgur image is from the original order and am just noting that I later changed the size to 40 STF.

I'm happy to provide any additional info. This is the first time I've tried selling a jacket. Please let me know if the way I measured this is wrong.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squash_fav