Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Adam Premier

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Now this one has to be one of my favorites. I'm guessing about the mid 50's on this one. The brim is 2 1/2". It has a very versatile look and goes with just about anything I wear from a t-shirt, a bowling shirt or a dress shirt & tie. I was telling Art about this one and just had to share. I love the hat band on it as well. This one was my $10 hat, and if I could only have one, this would be it. For now anyway.;)

IG002.jpg

Sorry about the fuzzy image. It is a 'Product of Miller Bros. Hat Co.'
IG004.jpg

Aqua Shed treated for water repellency.
IG005.jpg

This is about the correct color grey. The other images show it a tad lighter.
IG006.jpg

IG011.jpg

IG015.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Cheers!

Dan

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Nice hat .I have not seen a ribbon like that before. It looks irredescent.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
MattC said:
Just the hat for the track.

Now I just need to get down to the track.lol

Thanks for the kind comments gang! Other little features I love about this hat is the sweat barrier and the spring that is in the felt. The brim has great snap and no matter where you poke or prod it, it will spring back into shape. The only thing I could find wrong with this is when they put the owners initials in the sweat band, they punched it through the sweat barier as well. Nothing to cry over though.
When I had got this one I had missed the other Adam the lady had up for auction by a penny. The other was a deep chocolate brown with a similar ribbon but in degrees of black instead of grey. Oh well, this one makes a mighty fine head cover indeed. Go to a car show and you can change the look according to the car your near. Snap it up near the hot rods, snap it down near the classic luxury cars.
Now, if I could only find a tie to match the ribbon, that would be sharp.
Thanks again guys.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally