Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A crapshoot-$20 to play.

budward

One of the Regulars
How could you go wrong at that price? Art could breathe life back into it, and you'd have a vintage looker for $20 plus a cleaning. I say two thumbs up. I'd actually say three, but the math doesn't quite work out. In any event, good show. :eusa_clap

Budwin

Magus

Practically Family
Pilgrim said:
I couldn't resist taking a run at this gray Stetson. It looks like a mess, but not a mess with holes in it. This may turn out to be a complete waste of $20, but I decided to roll the dice.

The price wasn't bad - $20 including shipping.

Comments?

NICE BUY! And hey....if worse comes to worse...there is something VERY enjoyable about a hat that you can paint in, do yard work in, toss it in the car...all with no worries. I have a Shuttle Bros nearly the same color that I abuse regularly and it just keeps tickin. Last hard abuse was stuccoing a house in it...lots of cement on it by the end of the day...smacked it on my thigh to get off the worst and moved on down the road. What a hat! So...whatever happens...good job!

M

Nice

Nice find! You'll have to send us post-resurrection pics.

Was up in Estes Park Thursday. Very cool, cloudy and breezy. Got to have a drink at the Wheel Bar. Haven't been there in 30 years when I came up here to try, and I emphasize try, a winter ascent of Long's Peak. Found a hatter there - Colorado Hats. Saw a real nice light silver belly with a contrasting medium gray hatband and brim edging. Too bad I couldn't swing it. Very, very nice felt. Very nice quality. I invited the owner to drop by the Lounge.

Remember to send the post pictures.

thefedorastore

A-List Customer
Bold. I passed on that one because I have been nailed with moth holes too many times. If that baby is moth-divot free, however, then you got a helluva deal! Let me know when you receive it. BTW, I am betting on a "Pilgrim" right now. What do you know about them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe