Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A breakdown of Fedora Loungers by sex, location, age and marital status

Barbigirl

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
No, let's try "Texas rattlesnake" for demographics. You want a furball, you need Nick... my deal is "cold, scaly, highly intelligent and fanatically loyal.":eek: lol

And in celebration of my having made the A-List: Bartender, pour Ms. Barbigirl one of whatever she wants and put it on my tab, please.

A champagne cocktail please. The next one is one me, I am right behing you for making the A list.

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Besides, how do we know I'm a "good man", how do we know I haven't just deluded myself into believing I am?lol

Because the ladies have said so, and we are never wrong!:D

CanadaDoll

Practically Family
Diamondback said:
Well, CD, I'll humor you on that one...;) lol (Or should it be 'humour', in deference to your location?;) lol )

Listen to Faythe, with her impeccable taste she knows what she's talkin about! :)

Ah yes, us crazy canucks and our wierd spellings for everything:rolleyes: lol
Ours is right though! :p lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
RedHotRidinHood said:
On the contrary, older folks KNOW things that younger ones simply don't, and I think they are terribly overlooked.

indeed. this is why i typically date guys (i won't say "gentlemen", because there is a distinct lack of that in my life) who are on average 10 years my senior.

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Maj.Nick Danger said:
This place is buzzing with private messages right now,...can ya hear it? :)

funny that! none of them are for me. i swore Bella Hell started this because she's sick of hearing me complain about men (or my lack thereof) to her over AIM.

LaMedicine

One Too Many
One Mom, Tokyo Japan, 57, married for 32 years that has given me remarkable patience (on my part :p ) and blessed me with two
05MYKimonoOct2-Web.jpg

gorgeous daughters, 29 and 30, both single, Mom willing to export 'em--though not sure if they are willing to be exported.lol

Kimberly

Practically Family
Miss Lucy June said:
not a one, and also, I laugh almost every time I see your avatar. That cat cracks me up.

I laugh everytime I see the avie too. The "Call me a Cab" bi-line goes very well with it as well. :D

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Meat Market

Miss Bella had a fun idea, and it's interesting to see some of the info about everyone. Quite honestly, it is helpful to see who is male or female when Avatars and screen names don't provide a clue.

I've had this thread closed all morning, it has been edited for content, and will now reopen for business. But please, ladies & gentlemen, just stick with the thread's intent, which I know for certain, via correspondence with the original poster, was not to create a personals section for hookups, or to make members feel free to post content that really has no place at our dear Fedora Lounge.

Stay on topic. And... post while sober, please. :)

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
J.S.Udontknowme said:
Big Man, I'm about an hour away from you, near Shelby. The best "cold medicine" I've ever had was made about half way between here and there.

Rutherford County, by chance? :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally