Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

1950s White Trojan night rider back from Dena

iknowleather

Vendor

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Fantastic work Dena!! Such a neat project as well! I am certain you will be getting more work coming here over the next few weeks, if indeed it actually starts to cool down.

Biff42

A-List Customer
I sent my Trojan o Dena to see what she could do. After a few weeks of review, Dena want o return the jacket to me saying she was not confident I would be happy considering the challenge the jacket presented. I told her I would be willing to go $500 if she would take another look and reconsider.
I got the jacket back recently total cost was $410 including return shipping and I am happy. Dena had three large tears to reinforce and glue together plus other areas that required reinforcing. She supplied and install a vintage zipper. She had to widen the zipper tape. Two coats of dye were applied over the paint finish that was badly flacking showing the gray chrome-tanned color under the finsih. Dena then applied a sealer coat and then touch-ups with the dye and more sealer. I am happy with the result
Dena informed me she is slow and looking for more projects. I highly recommend her work and customer service.

View attachment 361511 View attachment 361512 View attachment 361514 View attachment 361515 View attachment 361516 View attachment 361517 View attachment 361518 View attachment 361519 View attachment 361520 View attachment 361521
Did you keep this Jon? What a cool piece of history.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld