Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

WTB: Ladies Wide-brimmed hat

Marcus

A-List Customer
My wife is looking for a cream colored (maybe slightly pinkish) wide-brim hat. We are attending John Williams concert on 5 September and as a tribute of sorts we are patterning our outfits after the last scene with Indy and Marion in Raiders of the Lost Arc. She's making her dress, but for some reason, we're having trouble nailing down a simple wide brim hat like she is wearing here:

http://www.theraider.net/showimage..../films/raiders/gallery/dvdscreenshots/396.jpg

If you have something similar (or know where to acquire one) and would like to part with it, please let me know. Unfortunately, we're under the gun here since the concert is on the 5th. Any help would be great.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
Just today I saw a very similar hat in a local antique shop. It was ivory/creamy wool felt, with a matching ribbon around the crown. The brim was about 4 inches, I'd say, though the wire was a little wonky.
It also had a small bit of ivory netting in the front, that could easily be removed.
Priced at $3.
Shall I go fetch it for you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe