Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wool/Leather Combo jacket-as new-size 38/40

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Purchased on the forum in November 2019. I wanted to inspect it, photograph for a project I am working on. This was purchased from the original owner from a shop in Europe, which I do not recall. The jacket is made in China and is sold out.

I really like the Combo jackets. I own a few. I've also owned and sold a Real McCoys version of this jacket. The RMC was nice but kinda boring compared to this jacket. This jacket has more leather trim and the fancy pleated and belted back. The reproduction Talon zipper is very nice. I would wear this if I could, but too small for me.

Price: $225 shipped in CONUS.

Additional picture album

DSC08126.jpg
DSC08128.jpg
DSC08134.jpg
DSC08138.jpg
DSC08139.jpg
DSC08144.jpg
DSC08145.jpg
DSC08150.jpg
DSC08151.jpg
DSC08152.jpg

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
Terry, you telling me I am not the only person who has brought a jacket just because I want to see and handled it first hand.

If such a brands comes along in a XXXXL I'll know what to expect. For the money it was rather nice. This style is just something I have an interest in. Seems the buyer was so inclined and been on the hunt. These just don't show up enough. I bought a vintage Sportclad in wool, no leather trim, but full back belt and side adjustments. I've only worn it a few times. I haven't really got it pictured.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun