Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Won these this week....{update}

RBH

Bartender
THANKS EVERYONE!

It did not come out spotless... but after another soaking in a few weeks I think it will be close. To be honest I've spent more on a lot less, so I'm really happy so far. Its gonna make a great everyday hat. Because I wear a hat everyday.
Thanks again for the kind words.

It's satisfying (ain't it, RBH?) to clean your own lids. Looks like you've done well on the Strat. How long did it soak in the solvent? And did you try brushing the stained areas while it was still wet with naphtha?
Now, how 'bout that Resistol? I'm guessing that green spot (yup, it looks like metal caused it) is a real bear to get out. I've seen those kind of stains before and wondered what, if anything, the professionals use to get them out.

RBH

Bartender
Yes I let it soak over night, and I did brush it while it was wet. Dont think I soaked it long enough though, thats why in a couple weeks I plan on another soaking.
As to the Resistol, it was not a size 7 1/2 [ 7 1/8] so I had to send it back. The seller made a mistake and was nice about it. But then I was nice about it also.
But I know I could have gotten that stain out!

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tony, you got that great Strat,brown with the pin? That is a terrific hat.I'm glad you got it.I was going to bid but for that hat I wanted it to fit. Congrats!!!

RBH, I like the way you style those hats.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally