Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where are you going tonight

IlsaLund

One of the Regulars
Tonight, reviewing for my History of the Vietnam War final from 4-7. Then... home? I'm terribly boring sometimes. Maybe I'll pull out the old woman card and make tea and knit. [huh]

PeeWee

One of the Regulars
I'm going to the Char Grill. It's a burger place that still cooks with charcoal after almost 50 years. You order from an outside window and eat in the car. Excellent food!

Vermifuge

One of the Regulars
Matt Deckard said:
I'm heading to Hamburger Hamlet.

Sadly I’ll be going nowhere. Literally. I have another late night in the office. My work is dependent on others so I have a lot of idle time between projects (hence my use of the FL)

It may be the same story tomorrow. Out company party is tomorrow night and I may have to miss it. A real shame given this years theme is a Retro Holiday party!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Work

Prolly work on some storyboards. I have a great idea for the song 'Private Jenny' by Nina Simone. *thinking thinking*.........

LD

LizzieMaine

Bartender
I'm going -- to brain the oil burner repair guy with a rolling pin when he finally gets here to fix my furnace. I've had no heat since last night, and am running the kitchen oven at full blast to keep my pipes from freezing.

Do I know how to have fun, or what?

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
LizzieMaine said:
I'm going -- to brain the oil burner repair guy with a rolling pin when he finally gets here to fix my furnace. I've had no heat since last night, and am running the kitchen oven at full blast to keep my pipes from freezing.

Do I know how to have fun, or what?

hehe....I am going home...to hopefully find the heater fixed....since the manager was supposed to work on it today.

Admittedly my issue is not nearly as serious as yours Lizzie....would still be nice to have a working gas heater...the tiny electric ones are pricey to run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe