Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's in your Garage..

Eyemo

Practically Family
Well in Dads actually. He and a few of his friends are building a kit plane. It's called an Escapade. Similar to a Piper Cub in Size and Style. If I get my way there will be some retro styling involved....;)

009-4.jpg

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Two Karmann Ghias ('71 convert, '74 coupe), the family Volvo wagon, and my swell new Raleigh Comfort 21-speed.

Oh, and about 100 pounds of 16" SESAC transcriptions, the former music library of WOI-TV.

Panache

A-List Customer
A 1995 V-8 Ford Mutang convertible (dark teal blue), 1961 Vespa 125 (powder blue), several bicycles, and a fairly decent wood working shop (with about 20+ feet of total bench top space.

Cheers

Jamie

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
2001 Ford Focus 3-door Hatch and a 2006 Yamaha Virago 250cc. I'll trade the Virago (affectionately called the Frigid *itch) for the Vespa. Or any pink scooter for that matter.

Josephine

One Too Many
The @#$^*% shell of a @#$%*^ 60/70 blue Volkswagen Beetle that has been here ever since I moved in ('92) that belongs to The FIL. Along with numerous redundant parts for it, along with 2 @#&$%* engines in the basement and all the *&@^#$ specialty tools needed to put it back together again, which will never happen.

@#$%*& it. :rage:

Mike in Seattle

My Mail is Forwarded Here
One half of the garage is storage for Halloween stuff, part of Halloween, some old office furniture (not as in vintage, but the Formica over chipboard type), the other half is tools, garden equipment and a classic mint condition Toyota that we just sold and are storing for a friend for a few weeks until his son's birthday. So along Halloween time, the garage should be pretty empty and I can clean out and reorganize everything. (So it says here in fine print...)

59Lark

Practically Family
i wish I had one.

I HAVE a wet sad studebaker lark who doesnt have a home except a driveway, just took it over to my brothers garage so he can fix the dash by installing a new dash pad. MY daughter and i tried after 27 screws we gave up. 59Lark.:eek:fftopic:

There is a member here who built a Falco (airplane) in his garage. In fact there was an extensive magazine article written about it a few years ago. It took him several years. Hopefully he will post on this thread about it...and add pics.
HD

suitedcboy

One Too Many
1963 Tbird for restoration, 2008 Volvo S80 T6, 2006 Ford F450, 1995 Volvo 960 wagon, 2006 Ford F350, Tractors, welders, tools, and WAY too much other stuff. None in a garage since that shop/garage now houses show horses........

renor27

One of the Regulars
whats in my shop/garage

to much stuff to move around and work in it
Now do I get rid of things or build a bigger shop/garage
this is what is in it right now
1964 BMW with 1941 sidecar
Mid 1950's S500 sidecar
1964 VW Bug
The start of a Toyota FJ45 desert truck ( frame & cab )
extra Toyota motors and tranys
A Model A Ford Frame and a few parts to build a speedster they are hanging from the rafters
my tools
that's about it

Irish4

Familiar Face
Only the best

A 1999 Peterbilt 379.Metalic blue.3406 E model Caterpillar.13 speed Eaton trans.My little money maker.Also my Snap-On toolbox,old craftsman metal lathe,welders(pin-up calendar's)......and all around fix-it stuff.

vitanola

I'll Lock Up
1926 Ford coupe (my daily driver) and a 1901 oe 1902 Baker electric runabout, which I have been intending to restore for the past thirty years. Oh, well, perhaps next year...

LizzieMaine

Bartender
My two bicycles -- a 1946 Westfield Crescent, and a 1962 Schwinn Hollywood.

An Atwater Kent console radio-phono in desperate need of restoration, but I don't have any room for it.

A metal spark-plug cabinet from my grandfather's gas station, used to store small bits of miscellaneous junk.

Lots of miscellaneous junk.

A huge Westinghouse floor fan which hasn't worked since 1996.

A wooden electrical-cable spool used as a table, covered with half-empty cans of paint.

The door from an apartment I lived in in the '90s -- the only remnant of a beautiful old 1880s building torn down to build a hideous chain drugstore, stolen by me just before the bulldozers ran.

Garbage cans. Full of garbage, for feeding the raccoons and skunks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe