Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

A rare occurrence for the bacon.
Just thought about eating it, then of course I burned off everything I ate.
Today it was 3 eggs and one piece of toast, with orange blossom honey. :D

Orange blossom?! You been cavorting with hippies again!? Eat more bacon to staighten out hippie brain. :p

Today I had REAL food sausage, bacon, hash browns, toast and orange juice---normal orange juice not some boutique horse manure, organic stuff either.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Is Batman giving him a beat down yet? :p

Pumpkin waffles
:eeek:
So who is the hippie loving pancake eater here?

Yes the honey I'm eating is a bit sweeter than normal clover honey, and it actually does have a hint of citrus.
But the clover is too normal, and the organic (which has a stronger earthy taste) is a bit high for what you get.
Given my allergies, the raw actually does cause my sinuses to stop up a bit, so it's not worth the trouble.

Today 2 eggs, 1 piece of toast with the orange honey, and 6oz of steak (cooked over pecan wood the other night, and marinated in butter prior to reheating today so it wouldn't dry out).

Last edited:
:eeek:
So who is the hippie loving pancake eater here?

Yes the honey I'm eating is a bit sweeter than normal clover honey, and it actually does have a hint of citrus.
But the clover is too normal, and the organic (which has a stronger earthy taste) is a bit high for what you get.
Given my allergies, the raw actually does cause my sinuses to stop up a bit, so it's not worth the trouble.

Today 2 eggs, 1 piece of toast with the orange honey, and 6oz of steak (cooked over pecan wood the other night, and marinated in butter prior to reheating today so it wouldn't dry out).

You've never had anything better than my pumpkin waffles. No hippies there.

Organic = hippie Tastes like dirt. :puke:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Breaded bacon?!
bacon-deep-fried.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe