Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

A very large cup of coffee from the Starbuck's drive-thru and a sausage biscuit from the Texaco

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Harp

I'll Lock Up
... and a sausage biscuit from the Texaco

Stopped at Starbucks at 05:00 for coffee and croissants this AM, sausage biscuits are available for one-stop shopping.;)
Tried to do some handicapping on the train in to LaSalle Street Station but the caffeine slam at Starbucks wasn't enough to wake me.:confused:

Making a big breakfast for my birthday today. Figured I'd treat myself. Extra bacon, with over easy eggs and toast.

Happy Birthday my friend - hope you have a fun day. And, yes, extra bacon is the absolutely right way to start off enjoying one's birthday*.

*This message is approved by Touch of Evil.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Definitely! I'm going out to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Not only is it a history museum to some of the world's greatest technological advances (including featuring a real U-Boat, my personal favorite exhibit), but it's built an original building from the Columbian World Exposition.

I'm just going to admit this. If you saw my post in the "What are you Snacking On" thread, then it is probably no surprised that I did not have eggs and toast, or oatmeal, or cereal, or waffles, or any other mother-approved (not mine, per say, another story for another day) breakfast. No instead I had mint brownies and thumbprint cookies ⇩, albeit with a tall glass of chocolate milk.

Definitely! I'm going out to the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago. Not only is it a history museum to some of the world's greatest technological advances (including featuring a real U-Boat, my personal favorite exhibit), but it's built an original building from the Columbian World Exposition.

Sounds like a great day - I love that exact type of museum. If you ever get to Detroit, you would love the Henry Ford museum.

Have fun today.

I'm just going to admit this. If you saw my post in the "What are you Snacking On" thread, then it is probably no surprised that I did not have eggs and toast, or oatmeal, or cereal, or waffles, or any other mother-approved (not mine, per say, another story for another day) breakfast. No instead I had mint brownies and thumbprint cookies ⇩, albeit with a tall glass of chocolate milk.

Would go nicely with a pot of coffee.
:D

My wife and I really enjoy the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry, and visit as often as time permits. U-505 is my favorite exhibit as well, even though I can't stand straight up when walking through the interior. Wonderful piece of history.

And Happy Birthday!

cda9425e979df0207b9420caa20ec09d.jpg

5ae2d5cb13aef6209e45374bdc0a7b91.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82