Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wanna Meet a Lounger?

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
But seriously, I'd like to see New York City with Senator Jack, and I'd like to find out if Katt in Hat is as crotchety in real life, and I'd like a ride through Ireland with Mr. H and his wonderful car.

I've met Matt Deckard, but not Marc, and I'd love to see if they argue like brothers in real life, too.

Maj.Nick Danger

I'll Lock Up
Okay, here's a start.

1. Jitterbugdoll ~ Because she's a nice gal and she looks exactly like she could have stepped right out of the pages of a 1940 issue of Vogue magazine. :) I still want to put her on the back of my next A2 jacket as she would be the perfect pinup for it. I'm close to getting another jacket, so it will be soon I hope. I need a good slogan for it,...I'm thinking "Off Limits" might be catchy. Or if she has any ideas,...?
  2. Paddy ~ A interesting gentleman with extensive knowledge of WW2 British and American uniforms, gear, jackets, aircraft, airfields, and WW2 history.
  3. You ~ For your extensive knowledge of vintage fun fashions,... and alternative humor. lol

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Hmm... well off the top of my head I'd say I'd like to meet up with HistWardrobe and AtomicBlonde to talk historical accuracy in film :D

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
So only 5, huh? :p
1. Lauren Henline; because of her great fashion tastes, being a fellow christian, and seems like fun to be around.
2. Rosie; I instantly liked her from the get go on the lounge. Great personality, great girl.
3. Marc Chev.; cause you make me laugh, and you also seem like a blast to have around.
4. James Powers; We tend to get along at least alright on the lounge..and hey, anyone who loves Monty Python lines is definetely alright in my book!:D
5. Jitterbugdoll; like it was said before, she's so knowledgeable about styles from the vintage era, would be a great lady to sit down and converse with.

Rosie

One Too Many
mysterygal said:
So only 5, huh? :p
1. Lauren Henline; because of her great fashion tastes, being a fellow christian, and seems like fun to be around.
2. Rosie; I instantly liked her from the get go on the lounge. Great personality, great girl.
3. Marc Chev.; cause you make me laugh, and you also seem like a blast to have around.
4. James Powers; We tend to get along at least alright on the lounge..and hey, anyone who loves Monty Python lines is definetely alright in my book!:D
5. Jitterbugdoll; like it was said before, she's so knowledgeable about styles from the vintage era, would be a great lady to sit down and converse with.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! I'm holding back the tears as I type. You're so sweet MysteryGal. Kisses and hugs to you.

I'd list who I'd like to meet but then, you guys will think I'm being flirtatious. Which I probably would be. Mums the word on my end. ;) :p

mysterygal

Call Me a Cab
Rosie said:
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I'm holding back the tears as I type. You're so sweet MysteryGal. Kisses and hugs to you.

I'd list who I'd like to meet but then, you guys will think I'm being flirtatious. Which I probably would be. Mums the word on my end. ;) :p
:D hugs back!
nah, wouldn't come across as flirtateous at all! hey, I did it!

Tough call to pick only five. Actually, I can't. In no particular order.

1. Tony in Tarzana - of course. We've got those zeppelin plans to hash out!
2. WildRoot - though he's going to hate my stingies.
3. Doc Devereaux - fellow cocktailian and comedian
4. Marc Chev - though I can't stand when he puts us on the spot like this.
5. Baron Kurtz - though I'll kill him if he wears that demob suit.:D
6. Brad Bowers - we need a curmudgeon support group
7. Scotrace - though he keeps on closing the threads I'm interested in.
8. Any of the single vintage women:D

Regards,

Senator Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld