Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vtg. Stetson Stratoliner hat pin TWA plane

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Photos, description and price *here* would help 'your sale' considerably. A link to the Auction Listing and a favourable 'Buy It Now' price for TFL Members would very much work in 'your favour.'

HatsEnough

Banned
I saw that one that went for $51. That was crazy. But if I remember it started at something like a $5 starting bid. Heck I've bought Strato hats for less than someone paid for that pin!

Peter_E

Familiar Face
Yeah - But I just bought one off eBay for $12.49. It was listed as "Vintage TWA DC-3 Airplane Pin" with no reference to Stratoliner.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=260771562797&si=90R9%252BYp2gZnSBnOZGMeQzyglj%252F8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT

You've just got to be open to alternatives and not pay a ridiculous premium for only the name. IMHO.

To be honest, I thought I was a little bit nuts for paying even that much, but you know how it is when you just want that finishing touch ...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe