Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Lord Biltmore 7 1/8

Happy Jack

A-List Customer
IMG_1188_zps105ae067.jpg

IMG_1189_zps2851188a.jpg

IMG_1194_zps2840d68d.jpg

IMG_2856_zps7e83da0d.jpg

1940s or early 50s? $85.00 Canadian + Shipping
Chocolate 2 1/2" Brim,5 1/2" open Crown . Fur Felt, over all very good condition. Small pin hole ,very hard to see ,but have to show. Just in front of the nose on the Dime.[Dark Spot]

Last edited:
Nice lid, HP. I ain't in the market for such a thing, but anyone looking for a vintage Whippet-esque sorta hat in a size 7 1/8 could do a heckuva lot worse for his money than this one.

Purplesage

One Too Many
Nice lid, HP. I ain't in the market for such a thing, but anyone looking for a vintage Whippet-esque sorta hat in a size 7 1/8 could do a heckuva lot worse for his money than this one.
Nice looking hat. I have an older Biltmore which is very nice. I'm looking at your photos on line. Hard to see the pin hole. Is this a moth hole and does it go all the way through the felt? Is it noticible when wearing the hat? Is the color of the hat in the photos accurate? I might be interested depending on the pin hole.

Happy Jack

A-List Customer
Nice looking hat. I have an older Biltmore which is very nice. I'm looking at your photos on line. Hard to see the pin hole. Is this a moth hole and does it go all the way through the felt? Is it noticible when wearing the hat? Is the color of the hat in the photos accurate? I might be interested depending on the pin hole.

You can not see the pin hole , but you can just feel it if you pass between your fingers,slight bump. Will not deter fron hat at all. Color is about right, as pictured. If it fit me I would keep it 7 3/8.

Miamibruno

One Too Many
Pretty new to the site so I haven't figure out how to PM. But if the sale falls through, let me know. I'd be interested.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe