Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Lewis Leathers Phantom

Peter Suzuki

New in Town
Just bought this vintage Phantom in relatively good shape. The inner tags are missing but the outer patch shows hard to read name but visible wings of the LL’s logo. It has Riri zippers & the hallmark red inner lining w/ blue neck lining. My question is this: should i personally repair small issues or sell it as is? Small issues like under arm seam has small tear. Neck/shoulder seam is slightly separated. All zippers & snaps are perfect.

Attachments

• IMG_6267.jpeg
    IMG_6267.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 104

Peter Suzuki

New in Town
Just bought this vintage Phantom in relatively good shape. The inner tags are missing but the outer patch shows hard to read name but visible wings of the LL’s logo. It has Riri zippers & the hallmark red inner lining w/ blue neck lining. My question is this: should i personally repair small issues or sell it as is? Small issues like under arm seam has small tear. Neck/shoulder seam is slightly separated. All zippers & snaps are perfect.
Size is 38 or 40.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
Judging by this pic the condition looks pretty rough. Lining is torn, the zipper is a replacement, the collar separating from the body... I'd be surprised if you'd get more than €75 for this jacket. Maybe €100 when all the seams are restitch.

Peter Suzuki

New in Town
Judging by this pic the condition looks pretty rough. Lining is torn, the zipper is a replacement, the collar separating from the body... I'd be surprised if you'd get more than €75 for this jacket. Maybe €100 when all the seams are restitch.
All the zippers are the same.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld