Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Undyed Cossack options

joezam713

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,

Does you know of any leather jacket makers who make a cossack with hand warmer pockets and in undyed shinki horsehide? The following seem to be the closest options unless anyone has other suggestions:

1. Aero leather in Vicenza
2. Thedi leathers in bone badalassi (does Thedi carry undyed shinki?)
3. Himel bros in Italian steerhide when available. Best design and construction IMO.

Thanks for your comments

joezam713

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,

Does you know of any leather jacket makers who make a cossack with hand warmer pockets and in undyed shinki horsehide? The following seem to be the closest options unless anyone has other suggestions:

3. Himel bros in Italian steerhide when available. Best design and construction IMO.

Thanks for your comments
*Do you know

Hide'n'seek

One of the Regulars
Gentlemen,

Thanks for your comments
Aero can make you an Aeromarine with handwarmer pockets in "unfinished" Veg tanned Horsehide ( Italian )

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
I have recently received this Thedi in Bruciato Horsehide.

I asked Theodoros to go easy on the treatment and think it is undyed. I also had the collar altered but apart from that it's a cossack with handwarmers.
IMG_20240528_170821 (1).jpg

Konrad Seifert

New in Town
That looks terrific and the fit is perfect, but to my eyes it looks as though it's dyed. It's undeniably brown, isn't it?

Either way, beautiful jacket.
It´s hard to say if it is dyed or treated another way. The belt I wear in the picture is definitely undyed (I made it myself from undyed leather). It´s brown aswell, just from the light treatment with wax and some aging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld