Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Twin Peaks--20 Years Old This Week!

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
On April 8th 1990, the pilot episode of Twin Peaks premiered.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oDuGN6K3VQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7oDuGN6K3VQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Barbigirl

Practically Family
At Home in Twin Peaks

I live off the road where the opening credit with the Twin Peaks sign was filmed and I ride my bike down that stretch of road. The Ronette bridge is half a mile down the other direction.

Living in Twin Peaks/Snoqualmie rules.

Edward

Bartender
Jinkies, I feel old now.... I caught on late, I think I was the only kid at school that didn't watch it much before the last half dozen or so episodes. Still remember watching that Series 2 closer late at night on a B&W 12" portable on my bedroom.... Great stuff, I must buy the DVD. If memory serves, Dale Cooper may well have been an influence on my adoption of a fedora and trenchcoat shortly thereafter....

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Barbigirl said:
I live off the road where the opening credit with the Twin Peaks sign was filmed and I ride my bike down that stretch of road. The Ronette bridge is half a mile down the other direction.

Living in Twin Peaks/Snoqualmie rules.

You really are right at home there. :)

Lillemor

One Too Many
I've been able to catch up partially on some of the episodes I initially missed on youtube and I found the spin off film on there too. Last Fall I read the transcripts for several of the episodes.:eek: I didn't save the link. I bought the soundtrack on tape as soon as it came out.lol It's in a bag of old tapes in our loft space. I didn't have a CD player until the end of 1991.

SGB

One of the Regulars
Loved the show....

I still have and use my Twin Peaks Sheriff's Department coffee cup. My wife and I are also close friends of Michael Horse, the Indian Sheriff deputy and we also know Michael J. Anderson too. So I have heard some tales from behind the scenes. The show was too short lived, like Carnivale.

SGB

just_me

Practically Family
Funnily enough, though I didn't realize it's the anniversary, today I've been listening to the CD of the music from the show.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe