Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Three New Hats

FedoraGent

One Too Many
I've never done a hat post, and I figured out that it was probably a good idea to finally. I have three new (new to me) hats. One, a vintage Biltmore given to me by another vintage person, another a new modern Dobbs panama and the last a porkpie that was given to me by Doran. I have just replaced my digital camera as it was stolen on my Bahamas trip. So, I thought for once that I'd go ahead and show my new hats:

flnewhats.bmp

Vintage Biltmore given to me here in SF:

flvintagebiltmore.bmp

And then the Dobbs Panama:

flapanama.bmp

And thanks to Doran, he gave me a hat which I worked on for quite some time and now it looks somewhat new :) . I love breathing life back into the older hats when I can.

flporkpie.bmp

:)

Grins,

FG.

J.T.Marcus

Call Me a Cab
"I love breathing life back into the older hats when I can." So do I. It's what makes this hobby so enjoyable. Great pics of beautiful hats.:eusa_clap

D

DBFedora

I, too, like the ribbon on the Panama. A great hat. The Biltmore is a fine lid as well. I am sure all three are in good hands, or shoud I say "on a good head," and will be worn proudly. Excellent!:fedora:

Regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust