Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This is it

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Got yours before the Indiana Jones rush..!

Looks like there might be a mad rush on these following the release of the latest Indiana Jones' movie, so your timing is 'good!' ;)

Steve and Marc have really nailed this style.

I'd like to see more photos taken 'outside' in 'natural light' as it will really do the hat more justice ;) And we always 'love' pics of our members wearing their hats, so maybe when you have some time spare, you could snap a few more off so that we can all appreicate this work of art (or work of Steve's!).

But...it's a great hat, and as you'll know already, has a huge following!

What are you thinking of pairing it up with in terms of jackets and suits?

Thanks for sharing these photos, as you've gone to some effort already putting them together and posting them here, and we all appreciate you for doing that!! :eusa_clap

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Which style/bash did you specify or did you get it open crowned?

I have an order in with Steve that should be here by the end of the year (according to him). I'm trying to decide between a Raiders bash (probably temple grab) and having a Crystal Skull (ie, Indy IV) version.

Oh, and nice hat!

K.D. Lightner

Call Me a Cab
Sherlock -- welcome to the Fedora Lounge and welcome to the Adventurebilt club, we lucky souls who have one of Steve's wonderful hats.

You look great in it and it is a hat to treasure for all your life.

karol

fedoralover

Call Me a Cab
The dimensions of the hat fit your face really well. It looks great on you. Steve makes a great fedora, I have an Adventurebilt in black and love it. I too got on the waiting list for a Crystal Skull Indy fedora. I just hope I get it in time to wear to the movie in May.

fedoralover

Sherlock Jones

New in Town
AlanC said:
Which style/bash did you specify or did you get it open crowned?

I have an order in with Steve that should be here by the end of the year (according to him). I'm trying to decide between a Raiders bash (probably temple grab) and having a Crystal Skull (ie, Indy IV) version.

Oh, and nice hat!
I requested a basic Raiders bash with a slight turn.

And thank you to you all for the kind comments!:fedora:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust