Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Green Machine

Daniele, Thank you.

Side note: The brim binding was added to give some extra brim width. The brim had been cut down to under 2 inches. My guess is it was at least 2 1/2 inches. Very sad situation.

39c638d113b4366293b28bf35bc3cf69.jpg
e0b9ee418f436bc79d94bdcd074bd4c5.jpg

Been a long time wanting a green hat. Finally found one. Mid 60s, felted edge, vita-felt Stetson. Looks brown to me in the pic, but its a really deep forest green.

JoeyC

One of the Regulars
Vintage Appleby in olive, my other 2 are current CD in bluegrass and a sage Excellent.

image.jpg

It was a wrinkled mess when I got , the ribbon actually matches the hat but shows up a strange color in the photo.

Last edited:

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
Dale, that's a sweet hat, i really like that shade of green.

Joey, that olive color looks great, but I see what you mean about the ribbon, it almost looks purple in the photo. I have a hard time getting the actual color to show up in my photos.

My coober pedy in moss green.

092452b50797089f453c3ca9e3d13f84.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Lt. That's a mighty fine moss color you've got as well.
And JoeyC, that Appleby is a fantastic shade. I'd really like to nab a lighter one along those lines.

Jeff, Charlie, and Mike....many thanks as well guys.

40Cal

One Too Many
Different as night and knight. ;) Both were mid-ribbon styles, but this Bantam has some Playboy chops around the ribbon and the brim edge. A great color, which I'm guessing looks somewhat like this one:

Thanks Alan, Sometimes even the tiniest of differences make enough of a difference! I will continue my search for a Bantam. Yours is a beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld