Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steve Delk Adventurebilt "Raiders" 7 3/4

wayside

New in Town
I bought this hat from Steve back when you could still get him on the phone and spend a half an hour talking about hats. It's seen me through many years but still looks fantastic. No holes, no abrasions...incredible quality hat. In the rare size of 7 3/4 for all you fellow "big heads." Please let me know if you have any questions. The price is $275 plus shipping via method to be chosen by buyer ( I would recommend USPS Priority Mail) Any questions...please feel free to ask. SOLD!

_DSC1760.jpg

_DSC1759.jpg

Last edited:

emigran

Practically Family
The Man, The Legend...THE Hat...!!!

Personally I don't think I could wear one... just hits me funny... WAY too iconic... I think. I probably wouldn't wear a John Wayne or Roy Rogers or Josh Randall ( cool-ass Steve McQueen)or a 3:10 to Yuma, or a Hopalong Cassidy either...am I being a jerk ...
I did meet a fellow in the post office wearing a Penman Raider... he was tall and had hair sticking out from under and it looked great on him... bu the was well over 6 ft tall...
Sorry to butt in ...
Good luck

wayside

New in Town
Folks,

I'm certain you know that Aventurebilt hats are now selling for $650. I feel the price I am offering this hat for is more than reasonable. I don't mind someone making an offer, but I would appreciate it if you didn't act as if I'm running a fire sale. The hat has been with me for years, and it can stay with me. If it's a hat you want, be reasonable and polite if you want to put forth an "offer."

konadog

Practically Family
i've come to terms that as much as i love this lid, it just doesn't work with my long oval melon. if any fellow loungers are interested i will let it go for what Wayside listed it for + shipping. Message me for details.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
i've come to terms that as much as i love this lid, it just doesn't work with my long oval melon. if any fellow loungers are interested i will let it go for what Wayside listed it for + shipping. Message me for details.
That's a shame. You look fantastic in that lid!

Do you own a hat jack? A man with a head like yours shouldn't be without a hat jack, which will fix that problem. I'm an Extra Long Oval... trust me, it works. (Unless you really don't like the lid.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe