Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Vogue bowler...1957 (now with new pics)

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Senator Jack said:
DJ, that look is FANTASTIC for you. You have to post pics of the full rigout. And SILLY? Don't even think such a thing.

Regards,

Senator Jack

Nah, I ment being silly, not looking silly.;) Sorry about that. I guess if I was clean shaven I might be able to pass for an officer of the Royal Guard, wangee & all.;)

Thanks guys, that is most appreciated.

Cheers!

Dan

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great lid! Bowlers are so versatile, you can be John Steed or John Cleese or anything in between, or just be yourself. You're at home from London to Dodge City. I'm struck by how many bowlers one sees in pictures from the Old West.

deanglen

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hey Daniel Jones! Played with an image ehancing program and came up with these of your great hat. I WANT A BOWLER!
IG048.jpg

IG049.jpg

dean

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
GentlemanFarmer said:
You've made a couple of appearances in the last week buddy. First your converted Resistol and now the bowler. A very nice range.

Now you be really stylin'.

Don't forget the Whippet & the Homberg.;)
Just being silly. Thanks for all the kind comments.

Cheers!

Dan

metropd

One Too Many
Maybe tops hats will come back into fashion

If mainstream fashion was influnced by Karl Lagerfeld, they would of already replaced baseball caps by now.:p With Lagerfield the ruffled cravat, mens fan, and detachable collars is the look of the future. NICE bowler by the way!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally