Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Flagship

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Yeah, that sweatband has seen better days, and the hat looks like it has been sat on dow about 40 miles of bad road, but it is going to look fantastic once it is refurbished. I see some great potential in that lid. I take it that, other than being crushed, the felt in in pretty good shape? Is that the actual color or is it a shade lighter or darker? I can't wait to see the after shots now. Too cool.

Cheers!

Dan

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
That is pretty much the color. I'll bet you that hat was probably in better shape before it was in this lady's bag for God knows how long.

DOUGLAS

If this hat did not come with a pin originally I will most likely not put one on.
Iteresting thought though. I will need to check out the advertizements closer.

clearly the sweatband is toast. The sweatband on my Tom 'N' Jerry did just the same as Matei's OR. I bought another Tom 'N' Jerry which i think i will canibalise for a new sweat and liner for my better one. Hopefully the bits are in better condition than the first one.

the rest of the hat looks fine. how wide is the brim? It looks REALLY wide!

bk

DOUGLAS

I believe the photo is distorting the brim width. It is no wider than 2-3/4" and I doubt it is even that. I can live with a new sweat but I gotta have that liner.

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Nice hat!

My Flagship's sweatband did the same thing as Matei's Open Road... I plan on having it fixed during the off months - it is a moss green and I wear it primarily in the spring. Calling Dr. Fawcett... ;)

DOUGLAS

How is the felt on your Flagship, Maintcoder? Does it have the underwelt?

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Douglas said:
How is the felt on your Flagship, Maintcoder? Does it have the underwelt?

The felt seems to be in excellent condition. I don't quite remember if it has the underwelt, I seem to think it does. I will check it tonight, I haven't worn it in months since the sweatband 'cooked'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
actimally